Sunday, November 3, 2013

millions of people in the world

but you stick out like a sore thumb

millions of people in the world
but all these people
tell you
and have proclaimed
that you are the one


what fun is it to run
to have your mind
constantly
just
run
from everything
youve ever been


how have u became the person
you have
become
because
every moment
of your life
has been run

by someone
else

im a fictacious charachter
im everything
in nature
but a human being

im feeling like at
this time
im better off
unconcious
im better a free soul
im better off
not really living
because this dream
takes a toll

every
dreamer out there
can steal
my frame of thought from me
every dreamer out there
can take these roles from me

what use is there in not living
in my body
what use is there
jotting
down these verses
from my head

no one ceases
to exist
alike me

no one fights this hard
to resist
from becoming
the person
who should
not exist
the person
that says this is it

the person that is judging
every moment
that i live

pertending to be down to earth
when my soul decides to constantly
lift
itself from my body
and never
does it want
to sit
with me
im so indifferent
from my own being
so

i wish i was done with it

No comments: