Thursday, October 3, 2013

things i wanna tell u

i think its pretty ridiculous
how im thinking
     got me wondering
and this energy
got me slippin
     i aint quittin
cuz i'ma remind me
of my goals
    im finding a way
to outsmart
the fool
inside my mind
    im finding a way 
to further
manipulate
the time and allow my soul to grow
     Possibly
you could teach me something
other then
a hard lesson
     Maybe you could reach
me 
without
me asking questions
     if u Could
read my mind
You could give me a sign
A smidgen of an answer


Cuz infatuation 
has robbed me blind


And just when I thought I got it over with, comes along another
Im just ducking around the corner now
now ur tryna catch up to me
The smiles every moment
Ive relentlessly spent
Im sick and tired
Uve got ur pistol in my back
im finding I'm
how can i let you
so i let you take them


one of your 
licks

walkin thru a dark alley
I thought it would be ok
I didnt see nobody following

when I'm already far ahead
the memories of u and I 
in bed

that I fed
precious little lies to 
credit
the emotions
of pretend

to much of my presence
feeding your ego
and 
seems as though
u wish i wouldnt 
be finished yet

of ur masks 
and unwillingness
to allow
myself to defend

demanding for my prized possessions
im looking u in your eyes
thru the holes of a ski mask

to frozen to reach for
the knife in my boot
my blood and
bones are
frozen
along with every ligament

take from me so easily

i can feel your innocence
thru your intentions
to harm and
get your way 

everything that i held onto so tightly
i let you have it all
without even fighting







No comments: