Tuesday, September 18, 2012

told u

you've been told what you wanted to hear
 information
 but never near
 the truth
don't let this reality elude
what you have the power to do
each of us have the right to prove
with our minds mountains will be moved
 the answers to all your questions
 be surprised when no longer are you second guessing

 messages i bring to you
are the necessity that'll get you through
 the times your mind is full of doubt
when you cant help to worry live with hope in your heart
 although you cant see it you're never far apart
when u think of faith it feels like a brand new start

 live with hope in your heart
 feel it with you as soon as the day starts
 some say it'll never be with them
 i say it'll never be parted from me
since the beginning of my life
 i believed in the higher power to do their part
 i invested my truth and hope
now im doing all i must to take me to my destiny

No comments: