Monday, September 3, 2012

suuwwwoooooop

all i want to know if im worth the fight
will you fight for me or
will you take flight on me
when im having trouble seeing
trouble believing
are you going to give up
and decieve
me
the trust
i have in you
is unlikely breakable
no matter what you bring to the table
that day
in you my love
will continue to stay
  •  
    cause im willing to fight for you
    im willing to fight for your love

  •  
    • and when you cant see thru the fog
      when you cant see the future in tomorrow
      ill be here to fight for you
      ill be here to fight
      im no going nowhere
      ill stay thru every night
       by your side
    • feeling like something is meant to be
      is worth every feeling of hopeless being
      our love is all thats ever needed
      forever this love
      will be feeding
      us

    • forever never judges
      love
      forever never promises
      so its up to us
      to fight for love

  •  
    • feeling a little crazy
      like love
      has got me
      up so high
      above
      any worry in the world
      when its just us
      love
      has got me feeling
      like faith is
      us
  •  
    • you give me just enough
      meet me half way
      and must i
      say
      ill fight for us
      everyday
      i know you feel the same way
      no doubt in my mind
      will or can ever stand in the way

  • No comments: