Monday, September 3, 2012

more then an attempt

using the gift god have you since birth
who youve meant to be
inside your dna

feeling like im floating on clouds
living life upside down
right side up
is what they call luck

try seeing things in a different way
open your mind up
and pray
cause tomorrows another day

no be yourself
no expectatios but your own
youve grown
into more then a simple
human being
youre seeing more
then how others
perceive it
to believe it
as long as you keep your head up
long enough to watch yourself
achieve it
you need it and seen it
and deserve the life worth living
having learned

its your turn
to shine to burn
out the light
God have u
before he made u
he saved u

oh the one that seen me before i became me
the one that freed me
it took more then believing
to fly away
be shed of my old feathers
these new ones
helped me face the worst weather
out grew
my old conciusness
ive never been more clever

now theres always been one key
thank thee creator
my maker
our savior
will never let us down
love stronger then a diamond
makes this mountain worth climbing
take off from the top
on my wings the wind is pounding
gracefully gliding down to earth
with my feet on the ground
the sun sings to me
the clouds surround my mind so blissfully
swing my emotions into a deep blue ocean
mirrors help me see more
clearer
now u can hear her
for you neve been more near
to
soar and find your
glory
for thee
he has mroe he creates the toll to
which you
sang and bells rang
time to change the
plain game of pain
where you once
had no
gain no range
 or time to tame
forget the blame you had for certain
forget the names of those who hurt you
deserve more then to have someone disert you
when u need someone the most
saying theyll be there and
all there left to do is boast

No comments: