Monday, February 10, 2014

heyheyheynoooow

Id rather be talking to you right now
then thinking of ways
to make through right now


call you back later baby
i said
that i was thinking
about coming over
already

said I'm heavy off that
chevy
baby dang


can't you wait
can't you go a day
without my
hellish ways

you pace back n forth in your space
waitin on a cowboy
to take you away into
space

I'm thinking of you
out of my mind
and into another
race


i find the taste of you
comes with
jealous
rage


my patience could last a life time
as long i hanging over the edge
as long as i keep my head
down and pace
my
state
of mind



don't even think about whispering my name
baby ill go insane
ill break through these walls
david blane


u got my mind so heavy
need a crane to pick apart
these thoughts of mine



No comments: