Sunday, September 29, 2013

yeah

ur a celebrity in my life
i know these people must have ur
opinion of me a little twisted
but u see
u should see
the way
you have me feeling

cuz ur a celebrity in my life
the way u got my insides shining
you light up
my mind
u got my heart
leapin
and my souls
skippin stones

i can feel ur emotion
baby
everytime
we're around
eachother

i wish things
didnt have to be the way
they are
but i guess
i its better
then having no other
contact

Cuz ur a celebrity in my life
in the day and night
i feel you in my sleep
and in my dreams
i dont wanna wake up
cuz I need
you

in my life
ur a celebrity
you got my chest cavity
feelin heavy
i wanna endeavor
the
obstacles
in order
to make it to you

Im thinking about your laugh
and Im thinking about the past

it only took a couple times around you
and ima make those moments last

Cuz I know we cant have eachother
But im my mind
Id take the first chance I get
to smother you
in kisses and hugs

Cuz ur a celebrity in my life
To others ur just a nobody
But to me
jeez
hahaha
I wanna be your wife
I wanna find out the things
that make you whine

I hope at least I get one ,, Time..

Im waiting for you to sign your autograph on
my mind
...
Celebrity in my life.
Baby keep yourself shinin bright
Daaannngggmnnn

No comments: