Wednesday, November 16, 2011

shit on our love

Poo on you
Poo all over your face
How dare you
Turn your back and  disgrace
I know our days have been misplaced
Yet still the past you won't let be erased
I can still taste the bitter sweetness
Of every greet
I miss
Laying next to your heart beating
I'd spend the rest of my days repeating
That feeling
You give me
Blood rushes thru my body
I feel the
Earth move from under
She cant help but wonder
If your capable of loving her
So fond of you
And your presence too
I hope you can appreciate those who
Fight for your full attention
Ever morning I want to mention
That you relieve all my tension
It melts away
I could use every word in the  dictionary
To say
Let me in
Let me in your heart
Can you be apart of our dual
I've got emotions
Although u rarely see me show em
Fuck it I might as well blow them all away
Cuz you're not here to stay
U wanna love a lil and go astray
I'd wake up everyday
With a smile on my face
U make me so smiley
I wish he'd walks miles
Till he
Found exactly where he left me
In a pile of regret
Until I said all this yes
U need to know
I dont care how much u fight it yo
I just wanna say fuck it and walk away
He will come back to me one day
I dont have to hope or pray
God told me itd be this way

No comments: